If there wasn't mexican food, we wouldn't be alive. Beans and Rice is our life boat...... Thank goodness it's relatively cheap or we'd be in trouble. It's almost the only food he'll eat that's not considered JUNK. We can count the beans as protein right?
Little man these days packs this around CONSTANTLY. There's nothing he can't do without this little Handy Dandy POTTY stool. That's right, the sole purpose of this stool is to be used as an AIDE in the bathroom for potty training purposes, however in Brooks' mind, there is a different purpose.
It's really bad when you have to put UP the bar stools so that they aren't used as Ladders to get anything you need. He uses this to hoist himself so that he can help himself to ANYTHING in the pantry.
(notice the little white stool in the background)
One day I will look back at all of this and laugh, as for now, if it isn't bolted to the wall or floor, it's not my friend. HA!
5 comments:
LOL!! I can sooo relate. I have to pull my bar stool out of the pantry constantly!! Ethan is all the time getting something out of there. But I can't put my stools on top of the bar like that because he is tall enough to pull them off.
Oops...didn't realize I was logged into my other account earlier. I have been working on a new page for all of my sewing stuff in the past few days...just thought I would explain the different user name ;).
I feel your pain sister! But, I have to admit that I could eat Mexican almost everyday too!
Cutest little thing ever....love him and you....and who is Brian....the tax man...was he just a thought...lol
I remember those days so well, well, it's still happening at 6 and 8, but at least now they are just trying to be self-sufficient or at least I keep telling myself that!!
Post a Comment