That's right my fellow bloggers. It is THAT time of the year again. Tax Time for our family so we won't see daddy quite as much as usual. I couldn't help but snag a quick pic of Brooks helping Daddy count the coins from the office vending machines.
Brooks kept saying, "More Coins". He was having the time of his life inserting the coins into the dispenser.
What is it about Boys and their Toys??????
8 comments:
This is great!! :) Layton would love doing that too!! ;)
Daddy's little helper:)
How sweet:)
If you get lonely, call me:)
So precious! Hope the potty training is going good!
Sorry-I know that is really hard! I think I might have some extra free time soon if you want to hang out??? :)
Very cute!!
I guess it is the same with us Girls and our hobbies....but I do have to admit...when they are as handsome as Brooks....he makes anything look good...
Post a Comment