I have been such a slacker at blogging. The business took off and I wasn't left with much spare time. Therefore Blogging and facebook has been put on the back burner. I looking through my blog have realized that I have left lots of huge events that have happened in the last 6 months out of our blog so I am going to try and back blog a little for scrapbooking purposes. Christmas was hectic as usual but we are truly thankful for what the season is all about. Little man was WAY more interested in all the festivities than he was last year at this time. He definately got into all the opening of presents. This is Jaxen and Brooks looking out the window at the snow falling fast and watching for Santa on Christmas Eve.
We had the family up Christmas Eve for our traditional fried chicken and vegetables and of course with all the babies it was quite a bit nosier than years past. It amazes me how much 3 little children have changed our family in a matter of 2 1/2 years.
Annleigh Mae doing her usual scoot to get DOWN. I love this age. They want to be so independent.
Brooks is modeling Annleigh's hat. He must've got it out of her diaper bag. All the sudden he runs in the room with it on. Silly Monkey!
Check out Brooks using his toes to help open his present. Too funny!
We had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did as well. We hate seeing our babies grow up so fast but know that is just part of life. So thankful for our little family and what 2010 has been. Even though we had some sadness this year, we're still thankful for God's blessings and what HE is going to do for all of us in 2011.
Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Love your pictures, Emily! Happy New Year:)
Love that he is using his toes! How sweet is that???
Love the pictures...too cute that he used his toes to open presents:)
Why not use toes when it helps to open the present faster:) Too cute!
Post a Comment