Friday, June 4, 2010

Messy Eater...


Brooks has recently decided that he likes strawberries again.They are a little messy but hey we will take it as long as he's not eating JUNK.


I don't know what it is about seeing your kiddo's eat but it just thrills me to death. Especially when it's something healthy and not junk. Brooks has eaten enough GOLDFISH to turn into a fish.


Brooks isn't liking it too much that mom and dad are dieting currently. Not only does this mean that he only gets healthy food ALL the time but it means he doesn't get some his favorite food because mom and dad can't stand to smell the goodness that comes with it.


PIZZA is definately one of mine and Bryan's weaknesses but we decided to SPLURGE a little the other night. Brooks was so excited about having something that actually tasted GREAT. It's a little extra messy but hey, who doesn't love PIZZA????

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer break so far, I know we are loving this warm weather.

Happy Friday!
Emily

10 comments:

Heather said...

Trust me...I know how exciting it is to see your kids eat something healthy. With Trace being so particular about his foods, it thrills me when he eats something that I know is healthy.

Julie said...

I feel the same way! I'm so excited to see my kids eat healthy. Somedays I'm just happy to see Addison eat at all! :) Brooks is such a cutie!

Melissa said...

Eating fresh strawberries is worth getting excited about...I didn't like them until I was an adult!

Stephanie said...

He's cute, even if he's a messy eater:)

Wanda May said...

I love that messy eater..

Erica Simpson said...

Dieting is no fun! :) Poor Brooks! Those strawberries look great though!

Lesley said...

And you are brave letting him eat strawberries in the living room!!

Okay, Emily, your card made my day! How did you even know? You are so thoughtful - thanks for brightening my day!

Carol said...

I love that Brooks is eating so well! So far, I haven't found a thing that Elliott doesn't love...I'm sure that will change soon enough!

Staffanne said...

Messy Eater or not...he is still a doll baby! Way to go Brooks on the healthy eating..Hannah Claire loves strawberries too! BTW, I have made several trips to Mr. Watt's farm to buy strawberries this season...they were delicious!

Brittany said...

Had a great time today! Thank you for everything!!!!

We are going to bring lunch soon and swim! ;) Let's look at a date!!