Hey Readers and Blog Stalkers (HA)-
I have talked to several of you about putting together a cookout and possible pool party for all of us bloggers and our kiddos, however once I made a spreadsheet of all the CURRENT bloggers in our area, I didn't think I could handle over 70 people. I have reserved the shelter at Chalybeate Sports Park on a specified date to get our kiddos together to play and us big kids can mingle and meet other fellow bloggers. I'm excited about putting stories with actual faces. Also, I have tried to email most of you or send a message via facebook however I don't have contact information for everyone. I want everyone that wants to be included to come. We are doing it at a park so everyone can come. If you have not received an email or facebook message, send me your contact information and I will foward the exact date, time and specifics to you. I don't want to leave anyone out.
Emily Vincent & Brooks
http://emilybryanbrooks.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
That sounds like fun! Thanks for the invite; might have to bring Fuzzer....he could be a toy for the kids, right??? :)
Absoultely. Would love to see him. He's your baby!
Post a Comment