Brooks has a small addiction for BRUSHING HIS TEETH. He asks me everyday at least 15 times a day, "Mama, teeth".
If the bathroom door is open he knows how to get in the toothbrush drawer and grab ANY toothbrush I might add whether it's his or ours. He immediately puts it in his mouth and proceeds to climb onto the whirlpool bathtub stairs so that he can make his way to the sink. He then turns on the water and continues to place his brush under the running stream. He sucks off the water and proceeds to say, "Mama, teeth". After I put the non-flouride toothpaste on his toothbrush, he licks it off, and then wants more toothpaste.
The funniest thing is if you just try to ignore him when he says " Mama, teeth" he just keeps repeating himself. It's like he thinks if he asks enough times he'll eventually get to do it. (Man they learn quick) Kids are too cute.
Guess we might have a dentist in the making on our hands. I'd be fine if he choses that profession, I could definately think of a lot worse RIGHT????
8 comments:
and a very cute dentist at that!
Very very cute!! Layton used to love brushing his teeth too - now, not so much!! I hope that Brooks is different! ;) ha!
Funny! My kids were like that too. Some kids like to suck on pacifiers, my kids liked toothbrushes.
Hannah Claire loves to brush her teeth too, but she hates toothpaste! A dentist would be a great profession, and one that there will always be a need for...got to think job security in this day and time. I could eat him up!
What a great habit to have! Hope he'll love flossing that much too!! (Not so loved at my house!)
Ethan used to be obsessed with tooth paste and tooth brushes. I had to watch him really close because he would try to squeeze out anything in a tube onto a tooth brush. One day I caught him before he brushed his teeth with diaper rash cream!!
Too cute!! It will be funny to remind him of this when/if he does become a dentist!
Hilarious! What a big boy!
Post a Comment