If you are planning to attend the Bloggers Playdate, please comment on this post, email me or facebook me by tomorrow, Wednesday, June 16th. I need to get a head count for popsicles and bubbles. Thanks guys, hope to see you there.
I hope you got my fb message. My boys had an appointment with Dr. Kelly next week, but they called yesterday afternoon to reschedule because he's going to be out. And, Friday at 9:30 was the time they could get them both in at the same time. So, we will be there if A) we get out in time and B) the baby feels okay (he has to have shots.)I'll try to call your cell and let you know for sure when we're done with Dr. K.
2 comments:
We are going to do our best to be there! I just won't know with work until probably Thursday!
I hope you got my fb message. My boys had an appointment with Dr. Kelly next week, but they called yesterday afternoon to reschedule because he's going to be out. And, Friday at 9:30 was the time they could get them both in at the same time. So, we will be there if A) we get out in time and B) the baby feels okay (he has to have shots.)I'll try to call your cell and let you know for sure when we're done with Dr. K.
Post a Comment