Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

As the ole Dr. Seuss puts it, we were counting the little "FISHIES" the other day at Red Lobster.


We decided the other night to actually ORDER Brooks a kids meal and instead of just another order of mashed potatoes as we've done in the past. I had already laid the law down to little man that if I was going to pay $5.95 for a kids meal (really??) that he'd better eat it. I can't count how many times we've ordered Brooks a kids meal to find that he snarls his nose at it and looks the other way. (Sorry mom, I think he picked this trait up from me)



Not only did he like the shrimp but he LOVED them. Of course we had to stab them with the fork. He loves french fries, although he doesn't get them too often.



His newest favorite thing is to dip things in ketchup. If he sees us dipping then move the plate on over because he wants to dip too. And I mean HIM dip. He loves to dip them and lick it off and then dip again. I just love my DOUBLE DIPPER!



He didn't swell up or get any rashes so I guess we are OK to eat shellfish. Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather. I will try and post Easter pictures soon.




HAPPY TUESDAY!
Emily

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Leave it to kids these days to have such expensive taste when they eat out! Red Lobster has always been one of our kids favorites and now that Sawyer is eleven we have reached having to order another adult meal at most places!

Loved the pictures - he is really beginning to have a big boy look about him!

Heather said...

He looks like he's enjoying it!

Erica Simpson said...

I was going to say exactly what Lesley sais! Enjoy the kids meal while you can! :)

DeAnna said...

Glad he loved it. I have ordered two kid's meals before only to have them take approximately 2 bites each off of their plate!!
Ethan loves to dip things too. His favorite is ketchup. The child will dip almost anything in ketchup. He had apple slices the other day and ask me for ketchup to dip them in! Yuck!

Sarah said...

He is a sweetie! Loved the pictures!