The Easter Bunny did stop at our house and brought all kinds of goodies but I don't think I even took a single picture of his basket. I'm a terrible mom.
The Easter Bunny brought Brooks some new Mickey Mouse pajamas, Crocs with Mickey Mouse jibbitz, all kinds of toys, books and bubbles all of course, Mickey Mouse.
We hunted eggs at our church Sunday School Easter Egg Hunt as well as at Bryan's mom's.
He was so excited to get to be outside. I really think he could have cared less about putting plastic eggs in a basket. Buy hey, at least his basket was cute and of course, MONOGRAMMED.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend. I know we are so looking forward to FRIDAY. Yes that means, daddy will be a part of our lives once again.
TAX SEASON is almost OVER!!!!
Emily
7 comments:
You are hilarious! Glad that Brooks had a great Easter! He is a doll baby!
Great pics! I'm sure you will enjoy having Brian home more!
Wonderful pictures! Tell me how in the world you found matching father and son shirts?
For the record, not having a picture of the Easter doesn't make you a bad mom. That doesn't happen until you accidently delete an entire birthday party worth of pictures before you print them : )
Brooks is so sweet! I am glad Bryan will get to be home more-that is so hard!
Was just thinking about you this afternoon. Glad for you that tax season is almost over with.
Love the pictures. Glad you all had a nice Easter.
Love the pictures....glad Bryan is almost done with taxes!!!! Miss him at church
Love all the photos...Beautiful family! I could eat Brooks up...such a cutie! Glad tax season is over!
Post a Comment