As I mentioned in my previous post, we've had quite a difficult time getting Brooks to eat a VARIETY of different food beyond his comfort choices. So recently we've been
experimenting with different foods. Here you will see him eating powdered donuts. I know, not the most
nutritious, but who doesn't love these. I made him wear a bib, which he wasn't too fond of, but anything is worth being able to enjoy these scrumptious goodies, Right???

He had them everywhere. Got to love this face...

Since DAD is working all the time, we decided to take some of our
boredom to the kitchen. I feel like we are constantly eating the same ole stuff so I decided to try something new. I found this STROMBOLI
recipe and it was really good!


Brooks even approved. Fork in hand, he ate it all. This morning we got up and fixed breakfast and he ate an entire fried egg and some bacon too. I sure hope the
picky-ness phase has moved right on away from our house. I was starting to wonder if we were going to have to resort back to baby food do get his veggies in.
No more baby food in this household, we're on to bigger and better things!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the snowy weekend, hopefully we can go play in it next time if we can find some snow gear!
Emily
10 comments:
looks yummy....Annleigh and I would be glad for you to cook for us anytime since Bryan is working! (haha) Love ya!
cute pictures! :)
you'll have post the recipe of the stromboli! :)
That's what we all look like after eating powdered donuts:o) Love his sweet face.
The stromboli looks really good! Glad Brooks is becoming such a good eater. I have never been able to get my boys to eat eggs!
The stromboli looks very YUMMY! Are you gonna post the recipe? I would love to try it:)
Yum! That looks great!
Gavin was always a good eater. He would eat whatever you put in front of his face. Nolan on the other hand, is the worst picky eater I have ever seen. The only way I can get him to eat baby food meat is by putting barbecue sauce in it! We tend to stick with orange veggies, applesauce, bananas, gravy (very healthy), mashed potatoes, and his favorite...Hawaiin Delight! You definitely need to post the stromboli recipe...I get tired of fixing the same ole stuff too so I am always looking for new and different stuff!
I love the picture of the face eating those little donuts! They are one of my favorites too! Oh and tell Brooks as badly as I hate the thoughts of wearing a bib it is a must if you are going to eat those little suckers. The STROMBOLI looks yummy! I might need that recipe.
Oh my - he is the cutest little thing! Love his sweet, sweet eyes!
Okay - here's one more request for the recipe! :)
Post a Comment