Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

Some of you asked to see pictures of some of our Christmas trees. This is the blue and brown one.

October 18th was my and Bryan's 6th anniversary and these are the flowers he sent me. So thankful for the man he is and that God chose him for me.

So thankful for this precious little ANGEL how he has changed our lives so much.


I sit here on this Wednesday before Thanksgiving, the house is quiet as Bryan and Brooks are both napping. I feel the uttermost urge to sit and pray and thank GOD for everything he has given me in my life. He has given me salvation which no doubt is the best gift I've ever received and can never thank him enough for. He's given me a great companion and I love him more than I ever imagined loving someone. He's given me a beautiful, healthy and precious baby boy that makes my heart melt every moment that I lay eyes on him. He's given me a loving family that cares for us and is very close knit. He's given me the opportunity to serve God and worship him. He's given me great health and the ability to raise my baby at home while his daddy provides for our little family. He's given me so much that I could never repay him for. I am so thankful for every breath he's allowed me to take and for each day to continue to have all of these things. I am thankful for my friends he's placed in my life who have helped make the person I am today. I hope this Thanksgiving each of you stop and realize how much we have to be thankful for and how in one moment it all could change and be so different.
Much love to all of my readers and Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Lori said...

I am thankful for you, my sweet friend. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Wanda May said...

So thankful that I go to church with such awesome people!!!!

Erica Simpson said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Melissa said...

Awe!! And I'm thankful that you're now in my circle of things to be thankful for.

Jen said...

Beautiful Tree! Thanks for following Cash Cowan - I feel all warm and fuzzy thinking that I'm a blog that helps people!

Terri A. Stice said...

Well said Ms. Emily! We all take things for granted but thank goodness from time to time we will read a blog entry that reminds us how improtant it is to slow down, and thank the one who provides our blessings.

Anonymous said...

you forgot to specifically mention how thankful you are for your favorite baby sister, and your niece and nephew! Hee hee! Love ya! We are blessed more than we know!