Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween 2009







This is the best we could get of the both of them!


Halloween is a little bit of a blur to me. Everything seemed to happen all too fast and to top it all off, Brooks decided that day he was NOT going to take his usual afternoon nap. Therefore he was a very cranky little Mickey Mouse. We were in revival at church so we didn't go trick or treating, however we did get to take our little mouse to see his great grandparents, Bryan's parents and my family came over for a quick thrown together chili supper. Hope you enjoy the pics.

7 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Brooks is so sweet in that costume! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Love the costume--how cute!

Heather said...

I LOVE the Mickey Mouse costume! He's so cute.

Staffanne said...

Such a doll baby!

DeAnna said...

Awww...so sweet. He made a cute little Mickey!!

Brittany said...

Sweetest little Mickey ever!! :) so cute!

Lesley said...

What a great costume idea! I'm guessing you bought it on your Disney trip earlier this year?

Great to see you all the other night : )