Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
What a Magical Place......
I know it's been exactly a month since I last posted. We've had a lot going on. During Fall Break, we went with Bryan's brother and his family to Walt Disney World. I haven't been to Disney since I was really little and Bryan hadn't been in about 15 years. We had planned to go the year I found out I was expecting but obviously they won't let pregnant women ride the Hollywood Tower of Terror (for some unknown reason) Ha!
Disney World is truly a magical place. Everywhere you go people are extremely friendly!
This is dinner with Cinderella at Cinderella's Castle in Magic Kingdom with all her Princess Friends. Brooks didn't seem to mind the characters, except for Minnie Mouse. For some reason, he didn't care for her too much. Cinderalla even gave Brooks a kiss on the cheek. We didn't wipe it off since it was so magical.
This is just before our SAFARI breakfast with Donald at the Tusker House.
Chef Mickeys' was fun to see all of our favorite characters. You can tell Bryan is so glad to be here at 7:30 in the morning. Which was 6:30 Central time. Lovely! The things we do for our kiddos.
I couldn't resist this picture. This is the first day we arrived to Disney World. As soon as we got through the baggage check and ticket scanners, this is what Brooks did. We didn't even make it down Main street before he was pooped. Bless his heart, he was such a trooper. He hardly cried the whole week. He slept through loud parades and fireworks, smiled for most pictures and still was in a good mood. We had a great vacation to Disney. I have to admit, Bryan and I probably had just as much fun as any two kids could possibly have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That looks like so much fun. We would like to take the boys within the next year or so...if possible. Any good tips??
I love it! I didn't know you went to Disney!
Loved all the pictures. Glad you had a wonderful trip!
I have never been to Disney! I really want to go! Looks like fun!
Great pics! :) I just wonder if we were ever in the same park on the same day?!? Wasn't it hot? It may have just been me! ha!! Glad you had such a great time!!!!!!!!!!! It's definitely a magical place!
Looks like a fun trip! I'm looking forward to taking our kid(s) in a few years.
A play date sounds great!! :)
I know that Cindy is off on Fridays, maybe we can plan something soon! :)
Oh how I love Disney! Thanks for sharing your pics so that we can live vicariously through you!
Post a Comment