The picture is from the end of May when we took him for a stroller ride. This yes was just a little over a month ago, but now he's decided he doesn't like his stroller. I don't know what kid wouldn't love to be strolled around while taking in all the views of nature around him, however he'd rather scream. Yes tonight we tried it again and he cried for most of the ride home. I'm sure our neighbors in Smiths Grove thought we were abusing our child, however he just decided he didn't want to ride. Surely this is a phase, don't know what we'll do at Disney World if we have to pack him around. Gees!
The other picture is in his favorite new ride. This little walker has been so much fun. Although our lower cabinets have taken a few beatings, I guess it's all worth it as long as he's happy.
This last one is of him ready for bed in his pajamas. I know it's July now and he's still sleeping in long sleeve, footed pajamas but he sleeps all night this way, so why change it right.
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I'll try and post our Gulf Shores vacation pictures next.
3 comments:
Love the new pics. That walker is so cute! Elliott may need to borrow that one! :-) Evan slept in long sleeved footy pjs forever. I didn't have to worry about him uncovering himself and getting cold that way. Give him a kiss for me!
I love footed pajamas! I can't beleive how big Brooks is getting
He looks so cute in his car walker. He's such an adorable baby. Can't wait to see your vacation pics.
Post a Comment