Ok, I know I'm a horrible blogger, however we have been sick, on vacation and thru a broken camera since my last post, so there are excuses. I finally downloaded pictures from my broken camera and I don't think I have posted pictures from back in April when we took Brooks to his first baseball game. Bryan, Brooks, Uncle JD and Aunt Katie as well as Jaxen and myself went to see the Bowling Green Hot Rods. Here are a few pictures from this very fun evening. Keep in mind he is now 9 1/2 months old so he is only 7 months old in these pictures. Enjoy!
5 comments:
So cute!! I love his little face:)
Brooks is TOO cute in his Red's outfit!
I could kiss those sweet cheeks off! Love the pictures.
so cute!
It looks like you have a future baseball player on your hands. He looks far too cute in the cap to choose another sport!
Post a Comment