Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 09'







I know I must be the worst blogger ever as it seems the only posts that I make are monthly updates. I never dreamed having a child would consume your ENTIRE world to the point it's hard to find time to take a quick shower in peace. These photos are from Easter Sunday after church and one is of Brooks' trip to see the Easter Bunny at the mall. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday. We are truly thankful for what the true meaning of Easter is all about and was thankful to be able to spend it with both sides of each of our families.

6 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Isn't it funny how something under 10 pounds can completely rock your world?

Heather said...

Very sweet pictures!

Jessica M said...

He is such a cutie!

Carol said...

I wish he lived with me! :-) I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! His little face and his sweet smile melt my heart every single time! Please go somewhere so we can keep him! It's April 15th, so I know you and Bryan are ready for a hot date! :-)

Terri A. Stice said...

The Vincent Easter photo is priceless!

Staffanne said...

Such a cutie pie! I know Easter was extra special for you and Bryan this year since you had Brooks to share it with. Glad you survived and made it to April 15th!!!