Thursday, March 12, 2009

6 Months Old!!!!!!




I don't know what it is about this post, but I'm really having a hard time believing that my baby boy is a half of a year old. I know how quickly this 6 months has flown by that the next 6 months will come just as fast if not faster. Here are a few pictures from today while playing in his swing.

8 comments:

DeAnna said...

They do grow up too quick. He's a cutie!! Love his little outfit!

Erica Simpson said...

Happy 6 month birthday Brooks!

Jessica M said...

He is so precious!

Carol said...

My heart melts every single time I look at his sweet little face! He is so precious! Give him love for me. Happy half birthday, Brooks!

Heather said...

How sweet!!!

Stewarts' said...

Adorable! We are so blessed aren't we?

Lesley said...

What a cutie : ) He looks like such a happy baby! Almost time to start planning that 1st b-day party now! You know that first party is nearly like planning a wedding - it is such a big deal : )

Terri A. Stice said...

6 months old already! Where does the time go? He is a sweet little guy that is for sure!