My Baby BROOKS IS OFFICIALLY TALKING!!!
Well I guess I should say blabbing in his own baby sort of way. Last Wednesday I was shopping with mom in Nashville and while strolling through the shoe department in Stein Mart we thought we heard him say daaadaaadeee. Mom stopped and said, he just said daddy. I said yeah it was just him cooing, it was probably nothing. But it yet again comes out on Saturday and this time Repeatedly. As much as I wanted his first words to be Mama, I guess we'll settle for his next biggest fan. The funniest thing he did was last night at mom's he literally tried to talk to us in sentences. He's really using his tongue and lips as if he's properly trying to enunciate each and every word. So as for now, we'll listen for his next daddy words and continue practicing and waiting to hear his next words, hopefully to be Mama...
7 comments:
aunt Katie would be a good second word too! hee hee
I think Ca-Ca would be good too! LOVE HIM!
I can't wait to hear him say it!
How sweet! He'll be saying everything before you know it.
So sweet! I know what you mean, I coached and coached Hallie to say "Mama," but her first word was still "Dada." Oh well, I still made myself believe that she still loved me the most...understatement, because she is such a Daddy's girl. I still have faith that Hannah Claire will say "Mama" first. Can't believe how fast our babies are growing.
Ella also said "da-da" first, but I said it was only because it is easier to say! He is so sweet!
Nothing sweetier than the first words of a baby!
Post a Comment