Thursday, February 12, 2009

5 months old today....





I know it's hard to believe but my little baby is five months old today. Brooks here lately is constantly nawing on his little fists so I stuck my finger in his mouth to find that his front two bottom teeth having finally reached the surface. He hasn't had a fever and really hasn't been extremely fussy so maybe that means he's a TOUGH little munchkin. Who knows, we've got how many more to go? 20 or 30 somthing???? Yikes...

He's still not super siked about his cereal. We are still trying though. His fussiness is seeming to get better and he's becoming a lot happier throughout the day. Lookout Bryan, there might be hope for MAYBE baby #2. Attached are photo's from his new jungle gym his dad bought him last Friday. Bryan says, "Baby Brooks, lets go buy you something because I've missed you all week." I'm still waiting for him to say, Emily, let's go buy you something......I've missed you all week, but we definately know whose finger he's wrapped around.

His other new trick is he's talking like crazy. I guess with him finding his tongue through the whole cereal process, he's really sticking it out now and trying to make his words around this new found body part. He's also found his feet and he loves grabbing at his toes. I think that's pretty much all that's new with us. He's growing like a weed and we can't believe 5 months have flown by so fast.

9 comments:

Carol said...

He is the sweetest baby! I love the pictures! Wish I could've fit a visit in this week, but has a site based meeting last night that I forgot about. I'm so glad he has two teeth! YAY BROOKS! Give him a kiss for me!

Erica Simpson said...

He is so sweet! Baby #2?????

Emily V. said...

Let me clear the fogginess, we might consider having a baby # 2 but not anytime soon....

Whitney said...

He is so cute, I love his dimples and his beautiful eyes, what a little ladies man. Cariann sure was checking him out Sunday night!

Wanda May said...

Love the pictures, and what can I say, he is a doll baby.

Terri A. Stice said...

Yikes....teeth already! Best be careful with what you put in his little mouth now! He is growing way too fast!

Jessica M said...

He is so sweet!!!!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness! He is such the cutie!! I'm so glad Brooks is a happy baby now!I can't believe he already has teeth! Poor Carter has been trying for 3 months to cut his bottom ones and they just WON'T come through.

Stewarts' said...

So sweet! I noticed him playing with his feet in church the other night. I miss those little discoveries they make at that age. Sarah will be 6 next friday!! Can't believe it. I'm all done having babies so I'll just spoil your's rotten ;-P