Sorry that I don't have a new picture for all my blogging friends and family. My camera battery is dead and it's an ordeal to figure out how to get it back working quickly. Brooks is doing better on the whole cereall concept. His new favorite is Oatmeal with bannanas. He's actually swallowing it verses spitting it out after every spoonful. The stars are seeming to align is some fashion so maybe the whole baby food stage won't be a complete disaster. Believe me, after a week of him screaming, clinching his jaws closed tight as can be and finally pulling his bib above his entire head, I was about to give up.
Today I was home with my little man, he was sitting in his bouncy seat watching tv(by the way, super tv junkie) and I find Samson(the dog) our maltese licking Brooks smack-dab square in the mouth. Just like Brooks' mouth was his new lolipop. The dog is becoming more of a challenge with Brooks as he has eaten three of his pacifiers in the past two weeks. And I was worried he was going to get sick from the frigid temperatures we've been having. Yeah Fun....
8 comments:
hehehe!
Have I told you lately that I love your child? I miss him. We need another babysitting date ASAP!
Funny! We have a dog (now 2), and my Mother has stayed on me for 7 years about it licking on Alex-Shae. Well...lets just say she survived. I didn't allow it, but I am sure it happened at times when I wasn't closely watching. Brooks is a cutie pie. Enjoy...it flies by so fast!
he is so precious!!!
YAY! I'm glad the oatmeal with bananas worked out for you. It is still Preston's favorite!
I am so glad he is liking the cereal better. Hannah loves her cereal and bananas. Brooks is a doll!
Glad it's going better for you all. Maybe it's just taking him a little longer to get used to it.
I am happy to hear Brooks now enjoys cereal. You won't turn around twice and he'll be eating cheerios. Time flies by with kiddos (and doggies--ha!).
Post a Comment