Thursday, November 6, 2008


Ok, sorry it's taken me a week to update the blog. I'm still trying to get the hang of all this BLOGGING. I wanted to put a few pictures of Brooks' room on the blog as I meant to do that before he arrived. These are a few pictures from the photographer that came to our house. Tomorrow, FRIDAY, Brooks will be 8 weeks old. I can't hardly believe it. I'm so truly thankful that God has blessed our home with such a wonderful baby. We never dreamed we could love something so much. He's started grinning. I can't seem to snap the camera quick enough but when I get it down, I'll post a smiling picture. Will post more soon!

4 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Oh Emily! That is a wonderful picture! He is so beautiful and I can't wait to see him again. I would love for us to have lunch before I go back to work on the 17th!

Wanda May said...

i am so in love

Carol said...

He is so sweet! Enjoy every minute!

Jessica M said...

That is the sweetest picture I have ever seen! Time flies by -- enjoy him!