Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures we've taken in the last few weeks. We'll have more soon, we promise. If you are able, go to www.alandavisphoto.com, go to client viewing. Login is emilybdickson@yahoo.com and password is: vincent. They should be posted for a few more days. ENJOY


9 comments:

The Browning's said...

Ahhh, he is so sweet. Can't wait to see you back in church. Miss you alot.
Love you all!

Erica Simpson said...

You look great Emily-and Brooks is a doll!

Whitney said...

I love the pictures of Brooks! It was so good to see you tonight! We sure have missed you all!

Love,
Whitney

Jessica M said...

He is so precious!

Wanda May said...

He is everything I thought he would be and more. Was so glad to see you all back, missed you all so much!!!

Carol said...

He is so stinkin' precious! :-) I can't wait to get some kisses again soon! Glad you all were back last night!

Stewarts' said...

He is a doll! We love you all to bits, and can't wait to spoil him rotten--haha!

myla thomas said...

What a cute guy! But, of course' the son of Price Bryan & Princess Ed would have to be.:)
Congrat's to you both, and Brooks, thanks for leaving your button on The Beaver! (LOL)

Brandie said...

I love your pictures!! Your baby is soo pretty..like his mama!! It was good seeing you guys the other daY!!