
As some of you may know, Bryan is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan and has been since he was a little guy. Therefore little Brooks doesn't have a choice but to continue on the Cowboys tradition. This is one of Bryan's favorite pictures of our little man. #9 is Tony Romo's number so we had to pose our little quarterback....
5 comments:
Emily, he is such a cutie. Didn't know you had a blog until I recently read your response to mine. Yeah, it is sooo addicting! His room looks adorable. So glad everyone is doing well. Miss seeing you at the doc office, but if you are like me I am so glad it is over and my sweet Hannah is here.
If that child looked more like Bryan I'm not sure I could stand it! :-) He is so precious!
That is precious!
He is so sweet...
does he need a cheerleader? if ms cariann does not have that position, count me in
I found your blog through a couple of other people (don't you love how that works!). I'm so glad I found yours. I didn't even know about your precious baby boy. He is adorable, and his room is too. Congratulations on your baby boy!
Post a Comment