I know time is flying by because I can't believe he's already 6 months old. These are a few things you are doing:
You weighed 15.4 pounds at your 6 month dr visit.
You were 26 1/2 inches long.
Your spitting up from reflux issues are getting better but you still take your Zantac medicine once a day.
You are wearing a size 2 diaper but you are about ready for 3s. (this makes me sad as they only go up to size 6 and we are almost halfway there.
You are wearing 6 month onesies and pretty much 6-12 month clothes. You can still wear some 3-6 mo pants.
You are still eating 6 (5oz) bottles of mommies milk in a bottle and you will have absolutely NOTHING to do with nursing. Not enough patience with the flow I'm guessing.
Your naps are still not predictable but you are starting to fight going to sleep more than before.
You love your paci, Sophie, puppy, taggie blankets, and you love a blanket to snuggle with.
We started baby food at 5 months and 3 weeks. You've tried squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, prunes, and applesauce. Your favorite is the rice cereal with mommies homeade applesauce. You weren't too fond of peas the first time around but you decided you liked them the second try.
You are LOVING all your exersausers and jumperoo. When we pick you up your legs automatically start jumping like you do in your jumperoo.
You are so in love with your brother. It amazes me how cranky you can be and when he comes near you your mood changes instantly.
I am loving this stage right now. I thank God everyday that he gave us two healthy sweet tempered babies.




4 comments:
What a sweetie! Can't wait to squeeze him in person!
TEE-TOTALLY PRECIOUS!!!! I noticed the other day at church that he is a jumper!
Emily-he is so precious! Raising boys is such a wonderful blessing, and I am so happy that you are lucky enough to be raising brothers too!!
He is absolutely too cute!!
Post a Comment