I know you probably did a double take when you noticed that I have a new blog post up showing up on your blog roll as it has definately been WAY too long. 10 months tomorrow to be exact. I'm not one for placing blame on things, however I started my new business The Polka Dot Poodle and it has been such a productive business and what little spare time I had I solely put it all into the business. Then we had some pregnancy issues and spilling my guts on my blog just didn't seem like what I wanted to do. We have a new baby (well not too new, as he is 6 months old) but he has definately taken my time these last 6 months. With Bryan being in tax season taking care of two babies is very much like being a single parent therefore leaving hardly any time for extra hobbies.
However recently I have been so frustrated with myself for not documenting the daily events going on in our new babies life. I often look back at my blog at things that Brooks did while he was growing up. Not just the big milestones like walking or getting rid of his pacifier, but all the little things that I know one day I will not remember as just regualar mundane day to day life happenings. I guess what has kept me from getting back on the blogging bandwagon was that I was so far behind and to try to catch up to everything that has happened in the last year was so time consuming. But I have given much thought to it and I want to do it for my sake. It may be short post just full of pictures, but that's all that most people care about seeing anyways.
Speaking of people wanting to know what's going on in our daily lives, I have decided to make my blog private. For several reasons, I do not feel comfortable displaying our daily life routines on the internet for all the world to read and view. However if you are interested in wanting to read our family blog, please leave a comment in the comment section with your email address and I will email you an invite to read our blog. I do enjoy reading everyone's comments about my babies (what mother doesn't right) however I feel this is the really more for scrapbooking reasons for the future.
17 comments:
Yay!!! You're back!!! Missed reading all of your posts! I definitely want to keep up with you...n2alexander28@gmail.com.
AWWW!Glad after our talk to see you back! LOL
ericasimpson@windstream.net
actually I think it is under ericasimpson@alltel.net
So glad to see you post!
whitneybwilliams@gmail.com
You know I'll want to read:)
melissanewkirk@windstream.net
you know I love reading your "stuff". I am so happy for you and your business, but your boys are just so precious to me and you know I love you and them boys to death...would love to come and craft with you one day...and I can play with the babies and watch too!!!!
Glad to see u back!!
Julielbrowning@windstream.net
So glad you are back! Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!
stephanie.cassady@gmail.com
Glad you are back!
Jgmadison@windstream.net
Welcome back!!
cslashley@windstream.net
Yay! Please keep me as a reader! I'm trying to do better too!
Lspainhoward@gmail.com
Glad to see you back!
vbrookemorris@gmail.com
Me! I'm trying to get back to blogging myself!
valjones.val@gmail.com
Love your family pic! Your boys are adorable.
adieb@windstream.net
Hi Emily! I would love to continue reading your blog.
jnvincent2@windstream.net
Hey, please add me to your list. April.Starnes@bgky.org.
Post a Comment