Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter 2011

The Easter Bunny came to visit our house. I think he/she went a little overboard, OOPS!

He even brought this rather LARGE ball, what was Mr. Bunny thinking?


After 2 church services, the little ones had their Egg Hunt. Since it was so yucky outside, we had it in the basement of the church. Brooks was good and shared the eggs with other fellow hunters.

We found some under tables, and even went crawling for the hard to get ones.

Little man stopped for a pose with mommy. I could eat him up!

Our next stop was Bryan's parents, this is all the grandkids.

Our Easter Family Photo. We looked a little tired and worn out by this point but we were thankful to be celebrating such a joyous occasion. I know it is super easy to get wrapped up in the COMMERCIALISM of this holiday, however there is something about getting up at 5am and heading to a sunrise service that really makes you stop and think about the true meaning of EASTER. So thankful I know HIM, he lives in my heart all because HE died for everyone. Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Beautiful picture! Love you!

Heather said...

Love your Easter pictures! Brooks is such a cutie!!

DeAnna said...

He is starting to look like such a big boy!! Loved all the pictures.