Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lazy Summer Days...

I don't know what our deal with blogging is lately, but I'm still in a funk. We've been a little bit lazy these last few weeks. We've been sleeping in and watching cartoons. Can you find little Brooks in our bed? He loves climbing in our bed and jumping around, but the cutest thing is when you tell him to pretend like he's asleep, he crawls under the covers and closes his eyes.

Who knew kids could be this much fun???

7 comments:

DeAnna said...

Sounds like a good plan with it being sooo hot out lately! I want to sleep in and watch cartoons again. lol Enjoy every moment while you can! With Isaac starting Kindergarten now our days are much more scheduled than they used to be.

Stephanie said...

I agree....sleep in until they turn 5!ha! He is at such a fun age, too!

Heather said...

At first I thought you had just took a picture of your bed. Funny! You can't hardly see little man in those covers.

jparsley said...

Makes me miss the days of before the school schedule!!!!

Erica Simpson said...

Brooks is such a sweetie!

Brittany said...

Missed your updates!:) I love snuggling with my boys too!!

Let's get together soon!! :)

Jessica M said...

Enjoy your lazy days! They are the best!!!!