Ok, I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon much, however I love reading all my other fellow bloggers fab 5 list so I thought I would join in. I'm not sure that I can keep this up every Friday but I'll do my best. This list is things that are in our everyday lives that seem to make it better or at least bring sunshine to our day.
1) MONOGRAMMING
For anyone that knows me very well knows that I LOVE Monogramming. So much that the place I take my monogramming knows me on a FIRST name basis and they probably know my phone number by heart. Seriously, we've thought it might be more economical for me to own my own machine. However until I'm ready to make that plunge, we will just keep stimulating the economy. Hee!
Even when I found out I was pregnant and it was going to be a boy, I couldn't help but think what I could monogram for him. I just love it!
2) Vinyl Lettering
This is probably still in the same monogramming category but I didn't realize until I started looking around that I have quite a bit of vinyl lettering as well.
3) All things MOSS and MOSSY Covered
I don't know where this little obsession came from but I am CRAZY about Moss covered things. So much that I have started being a little CRAFTY and covering things with MOSS. I just love it!
4) INITIAL Items
5) Personalized things that are one of a kind...

The left picture is the wreath I made for the back door but I love it so much that I kept it on the inside of the house verses putting it outside. The other one is the wreath I made for the Front Door. Guess it's safe to say that I like Pink, huh!

I didn't realize until I started looking around at things that seem to make my day a little brighter that I was so into things that are personalized, monogrammed or initialed. I guess at least I'm consistant with what I like, RIGHT????
Hope everyone has a FABULOUS FRIDAY, stay Cool!






11 comments:
Beautiful items!!
I love the plate....ok all the stuff:) I think we should all just go together and get a monogramming machine!
I LOVE this fab 5! I love having friends that share my obsessions :) I make my own wreaths too, but yours are too cute! Maybe we could have a wreath making party next?!
I'm with Stephanie! I think between several of us...we could get the money's worth out of it! Love all your pretties! I am forseeing needing a wreath for my door with a mossy D....or just a D to leave on my door year round except for holidays of course...Just sayin...Chirstmas idea! :-) Martha Stewart!
Love all your fabulous things...especially the moss green picture frame!!
Wow - I didn't know this crafty side of you - you are great! The wreats are awesome - how did you form the letter? More importantly, can an "S" be made? ;)
Loved it all!
Great fab 5! Love the birthday cake!
I love the plate! So cute!
I thought it was very funny about the wreath you made and hung inside. I did the same thing. I made one for Christmas for my front door and it was so pretty I couldn't stand the thoughts of it going outside so I hung it on the inside.
Love your list. Didn't realize you were obsessed with covering things with moss, lol. Maybe I need to try that...I need some green in the house and my plants are looking terrible because I can never remember to water them.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your wreath!!
You like personalized stuff? I had no idea! :-) He He!
Pretty...pretty!!
Post a Comment