Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lazy Days

Here's a little secret..... Some days we just like to stay in our pj's all day. There's nothing wrong with that is there?
Brooks' favorite thing to do is climb.

I guess he gets the remote thing from his daddy. What is it with men and changing the channels?
Have a good week!
Emily

7 comments:

Wanda May said...

He is so precious....love loving him....

Erica Simpson said...

The remote picture cracks me up!

Brittany said...

We do the same thing! Isn't it wonderful?!? These are the days that we will long for one day...just lazy days with our boys! ;)

DeAnna said...

I hope there is nothing wrong with staying in your pajamas all day because we definitely have days like that around here. I figure I will enjoy that as long as I can because there will be major changes around here in August when Isaac starts kindergarten!

Stephanie said...

Pajama days are my favorite.....ours have been cut drastically now that 2 of my girls have school (then it's the snow days you look forward to:)

Lesley said...

My boys LOVE days that they don't have to get dressed. During breaks they try to stay in the same pair of pj's for a couple of days - which is lovely when you consider what else they haven't changed in two days! : )

Staffanne said...

PJ days are my favorite! I could eat him up...He is PRECIOUS!