
I don't know if you know it or not but we are BIG UK fans.
Ok, so maybe we're not CRAZY UK Fans but we've loved them through the good (Coach Cal and Rick
Pitinio) and the bad (Coach Tubby). So anyways to my point. When Bryan called and told me he had just bought
SEC tournament tickets I told him he was nuts. However when we got our tickets in mail and they were 3rd row seats from the floor, I rescinded my comment. I knew I married him for some reason, such a smart cookie. (Love you honey!)

I know this isn't the greatest picture of us but I wanted to include it.

This was such a great opportunity to see probably one of the best college basketball players. John Wall!

And then there is
Demarcus Cousins who I've had my thoughts about throughout the season, however we he tapped the ball in on Sunday during the Final Championship game to send us into overtime, all my thoughts changed. HE WAS THE MAN!!!!

One of the best parts of the tickets is that we got to ask my brother to go with us. I don't get to spend much time with him because he lives in Lexington but he's a HUGE UK fan.
We had so much fun last weekend. I hope they play well tonight. GO BIG BLUE. I don't want to have to take my UK wreath off the front door just yet. In the words of the very familiar
Dick Vitale, "Yeah Baby"
GO CATS!!!!
4 comments:
Lucky!!!! :)
My Dad and sister went. They had a great time too!
Wow!! My guys will be super jealous when I tell them.
We went Sunday & watched them play Mississippi State. It was soooo much fun!
Okay...I know it's wrong to be jealous, but I am soooo jealous;o) I'm glad you guys had fun. You took great pictures.
Post a Comment