Monday, January 18, 2010

Found my camera!!!!

I am so thankful to say that I have found my camera. It luckily was at my mom's house in between the couch cushions. I was so afraid I was going to have to buy another one, but even worse, I knew it had all of Brooks' second Christmas pictures on it. Sorry that these are almost a month overdue.
Opening presents with mommy that Santa Claus left. Brooks really didn't know what to think.
His favorite new ride. We didn't think he needed a new "ride on" but Santa apparetly didn't get the memo because he brought him 2. So add that to his previous "rides" and we now have a total of four. Who would have thought our 16 month old needs a garage for his airplane, bus, four-wheeler and inchworm.
This is what Brooks woke up to on Christmas morning. Santa must have agreed that he's been a really good boy this past year!
He loved his new inchworm although he can't touch the floor when he sits on it. Daddy had one of these when he was a kid so he put the word into Santa that Brooks needed one for sure.

Here is an attempt to get a picture with good ole Saint Nick himself but Brooks was having no part of it. I happened to capture this one before his face was entirely red and splotchy and he was entirely unhappy.
To say the least we had a great Christmas, got far way too much more than we needed but we are very thankful most of all for what the true meaning of Christmas is all about!
Much Love-
Emily

8 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Are you made up on Christmas morning Emily???? My Christmas morning pictures do not look that good! LOL

Tell Brooks I thought he had a lot of great input in Sunday School class yesterday...what a doll!

Lesley said...

That is wonderful that you found your camera! Looks like your sweet baby had a big visit from Santa. I noticed he wraps gifts that he leaves at your house, just like he does at ours:)

What is it about dad's wanting their sons to have all the same toys they had as kids?

Stephanie said...

I think the Santa picture is pretty good....we have some years with no Santa picture:)

DeAnna said...

Glad you found your camera!! Looks like Brooks loves Mickey Mouse as much as Ethan does. Oh, and Ethan is 3 and I do not have a single picture of Ethan and Santa. So, like Stephanie said, I think you did pretty good to even get a picture. :)

Heather said...

Loved your Christmas pictures!

Julie said...

Cute pictures! My babies love ride on toys!

Wanda May said...

He is such the dashing young hottie with his new rides....love em bunches...

Jessica M said...

Glad you all had a good Christmas and glad you found your camera!!!