
Ok I know I said I would get better at this blogging thing, however we no longer have a baby in the house, we have a toddler. Nothing much new is happening around our house except that we are constantly chasing this little two-legged monster. (and I mean fast.) As you can see from the above photo, Brooks is into everything. All cabinets, BEWARE. Brooks knows how to open everyone. At first the tupperware cabinet was cute. Now, not so much. If I had the time in my life back that I've spent picking up bowls and things from the cabinets that he's drug out, I wouldn't have to clean for weeks. Bryan and I are constantly asking why we spend money on toys for the child when he's just as happy with a plastic stainer.

The newest thing we've started in the past few weeks is eating a REAL breakfast. Yes I said real, (not that a breastmilk bottle is not real). Now that we are nearing his first birthday, Dr. Kelly wants him to be off baby food at age one. Up to this point, Brooks has just had his morning bottle and he got baby food at lunch. Well we've officially introduced to him BREAKFAST. As shown above, he's having an EGGO waffle. We've also tried cereal bars, oatmeal, pancakes and his all-time favorite, Yogurt.

This was this morning after he decided he didn't like the strawberry-bannana cereal bar. As you can see, HE wants to pick up every piece now and will have nothing less than just that.

This is the picture of what his highchair looked like before breakfast.

And this is after. I tell you I picked more off of him and out of his chair than what went into his mouth. The dog is definately loving this stage for sure, I think he gets to eat more than Brooks.
Happy Wednesdsay!
7 comments:
Too cute! I sure do love this lil guy! My dogs love Alex-Shae for the same reason and she is 7...
I'm feeling your pain! Carter is sooo fast and sooo messy. Totally different from Caroline! A few weeks it took me 40 minutes to get Carter's high chair clean! We may need to start a support group. :)
I wish I could tell you the mess gets better as they get older, but I am pretty sure it gets worse. Sometime I will have to post pictures of my dining room before and after a meal. lol Oh and the boys are the same way about playing with things that aren't supposed to be toys. Except instead of playing with pots and pans they now take off with my spatulas using them as swords to hit one another in the head with!
He is getting so big! What a cutie!
He is so sweet! I'm afraid the cabinet days are just around the corner for us! Someone at my house is about to master crawling!
You can tell that Brooks is my nephew...he is so STINKIN CUTE!!!!!! ha ha! He is a doll...he's such a big boy! Jax is ready to party hard in a few weeks!!!!!!!
It seems to me that once they become mobile they grow way too fast! One day soon you will look back on picking up tupperware and wish it were still on your to do list so enjoy it!
Post a Comment