Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Going for a ride....







Today Brooks is 8 months old. He hasn't felt well these last few weeks as is top 4 teeth are all coming in at once. He's beginning to tug at his ear so he might have an ear infection unless it's all related to him teething. It's been so yucky outside for the last few weeks but this afternoon Bryan decided to take Brooks around the house for a little ride on the John Deere. It has been Bryan's dream to one day have his little boy to ride on the lawn mower with him. Although we didn't venture out that far today, I LET him stroll around the house just once. (The blades weren't turned on so I thought this was somewhat safe) HA! Hope everyone hasn't washed away with all the rain and got to enjoy the sunshine a little today! Here are a few pictures from today's little RIDE!

7 comments:

Carol said...

Have I told you lately that I love him? :-) He's so precious! His sweet little face and that precious smile brightens my day! I LOVE HIM!!! Can't wait for you next meeting so he can stay with us!

Erica Simpson said...

That is so sweet! I love him!

Stephanie said...

Those are such sweet pictures. All 3 of my girls LOVED the lawn mower rides also....Maggie got to take one yesterday, too! Yeah for sunshine:)

Sarah said...

I can't believe how much he is growing! He is such a cutie! Enjoy every minute of him...they grow up so fast!

Wanda May said...

Em he is a doll baby, sweetest little squealer ever...lol

Staffanne said...

Such a cutie! Hannah hasn't been for a ride on the John Deere yet, but I am sure she will love it as much as Hallie always did. I can't believe how big our babies are getting!!!

Terri A. Stice said...

Every baby needs to ride on the lawn mower. And I too would have made certain the blades were turned off!