I must brag a little on our first baby, Samson our maltese. Samson has been our so called child since May of 2004. He's brought so much joy and laughter to our home since we were newly married. Samson is extremely protective and quite an attention needing dog. So when we had Brooks, I was so afraid of how he was going to be around the baby. He has been so perfect since we've been home with Brooks over the last 10 weeks. In the above picture, you will notice him lying next to Brooks (notice Brooks' new trick-grinning). Yesterday he even took his favorite plush toy and layed it next to Brooks for him as if he should plan fetch with him. It was so cute. He's really grown to love our little bundle and we look foward to them being able to play in the future. We've already warned Brooks, as soon as he can reach the door knobs, it's his turn to take him out for potty time. I'm sure they will be best buds soon enough......
3 comments:
I love Brooks so stinkin' much! He's so precious and I love how he always laughs at me. It makes my day every single Sunday!
Such cute pictures! Sorry that you are having stomach ulcers. I had gallbladder problems after I had Hallie, but they subsided with medication.
What a doll!
Hope you are feeling better!
Getting my galbladder out changed my life in a GREAT way!
Call us if you need us!
Post a Comment