Can u believe it's almost June and today was our first OFFICIAL swim outing of the summer? Brooks is loving putting his swimming lesson knowledge to use and Reid absolutely loved it. He just kicked and splashed and giggled. So excited about pretty days ahead with my two boys. So blessed GOD has given us two happy healthy babies. I know it all could be so different in a moments notice.
4 comments:
So cute! Wish we could have figures out swim lessons!
I know. Brooks isn't as far from swimming as I thought after working with him yesterday. We were considering doing lessons again but I just don't want to put that much money into the private lessons. Whitney told me about Parks and Rec. It's Definately reasonable but I doubt it's private. Love you sweet friend.
Glad little man likes the pool...he is too cute!!!
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment