Saturday, December 11, 2010

Monkey Business...

I am such a terrible blogger these days and thought I would at least post an update on our little man. My new business has kept me super busy so my personal blog has taken the back burner. Little man is into everything, talking up a storm and becoming quite the little MONKEY. He climbs everywhere, even more than he did when he was a baby. I guess I should have known that but man, he is one quick kid to keep up with. Here are a few pics from this morning from him playing on the balcony. Hope all my blogging friends are doing well, I will try to post more often.

By the looks of these pictures, I'm sure you can tell he's NOT michevious at all. He's so much like his daddy! HA!

6 comments:

Shanna said...

You can see he is all boy!! So precious!!

Erica Simpson said...

He is an absolute doll!

Heather said...

He's so cute!!!

Stephanie said...

what a cute picture!

DeAnna said...

How cute. Wait till he gets a little bit older and you catch him on the other side of the railing!! The boys have climbed over our deck railing before and I have caught them walking on the other side. Thankfully it is not too terribly far off the ground.
Oh, and love the elmo jammies :).

Melissa said...

This would scare me!