Can you believe this is my baby this time last year? He wasn't even walking. Now we can't keep up with him. Where has the time gone? My heart is sad as I can't believe how quickly time is getting away from us. I want him to be little FOREVER. Just looking thru old pics as I begin to plan for his 2nd birthday.
WOW, what a differnce a year has made. :(

5 comments:
I know what you mean...I am feeling the same about Hannah Claire! Can you believe our babies are getting ready to be
"2." But, you know what they say..."when you get to feeling sad about your babies growing up, you can just go and have another
"1"...just sayin.
He has gotten so big-now you need another one so we have babies together! :)
He's such a cutie!
He is just too darn cute...now and then :).
He is turning into such a big boy!!! Cute as a button:)
Post a Comment