It's hard to believe that my baby is over 3 months old. We viewed his pictures today with Alan Davis. If you want to view the latest pictures go to
www.alandavisphoto.com. Login is
emilybdickson@yahoo.com and the password is vincent. It's going to be so hard to pick this time. Let me know your thoughts. Hope everyone is getting their shopping done in time to enjoy the Christmas holiday. We love this time of year for what it represents and the true meaning of Christmas. Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Those pictures are so precious! Of course the ones where he's smiling are adorable, but I also LOVE the one when he's sleeping. He looks so peaceful. Merry Christmas!
Okay, I know I say this a lot, but I LOVE HIM!!!!! His sweet smile makes any bad day better and I'm so glad I get to be a part of his life! Love you!
By the way, the pictures are GREAT! I'm assuming you spent more than $100 since they're online! :-)
Oh my gosh-I dont know how you will pick! I love his sweet smile-I can't wait to see his Christmas morning pictures! :)
Emily, he is a doll baby! You are going to have a hard time choosing! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your new addition!
Your photos are precious! I wouldn't have expected anything less. He is a doll!
Post a Comment