Thursday, November 20, 2008



Our little man has learned a new trick. In the photo here, Brooks is with his best bud and cousin, Jaxen. They wore their first matching ensemble to church. I know they will love us later for dressing them like their twins. We couldn't resist though. Brooks has just learned how to smile. This one is his half smile. He gets this from his Poppy (aka Doug). We will catch a big grin and post that one soon.

3 comments:

Staffanne said...

What goregous little guys and their mommies know how to dress them too! Looks like somebody has been shopping at gymboree! Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

That's adorable! Dress them alike while you can. I did my boys when they were little and there's 3 years between them. You have a very handsome little boy and nephew.

Christie Cottongim said...

So, for everyone who wasn't at church that day, Brooks was smiling at me as I was standing right beside Emily as she took this picture...notice how he is kinda looking to the side!!!